Greenwood Close is situated off Woodthrope Road, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools including King Edwards Camp Hill and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian times ranging from a terraced to large Edwardian detached homes.
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY HAVING OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOORS LEADING TO THE GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE REAR , CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIRE PLACE.
* KITCHEN WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR. THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF WALL MOUNTED CABINETS WITH MATCHING BASE AND DRAWER UNITS
* FIRST FLOOR HAVING THREE BEDROOMS ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, PANELLED BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, LOW LEVEL W.C AND PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN.
REAR GARDEN HAVING LAWN AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
18' 4” x 12' 10" (5.58m x 3.91m)
9' 4" x 9' 0" (2.84m x 2.74m)
9' 2" x 12' 9" (2.79m x 3.7m)
8' 10" x 15' 1" (2.69m x 4.59m)
5' 7" x 7' 10" (1.7m x 2.38m)